martes, 28 de abril de 2009

Madagascar nos ownea a todos


Hey Diseases,

My name is Madagascar, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are lethal, undetectable viruses who spend every second of your day looking for ways to spread. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any deaths? I mean, I guess it's fun spreading to most of the world because of your low visibility, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than wasting evolution points on increasing your heat, moisture and cold resistance to level 4.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I’m the fourth largest island in the world, and only have one port. What symptoms do you have, other than ‘fatigue’ and ‘sores’? I also get no reports of infections, and have a banging hot port (She just shut down; Shit was SO closed). You are all faggots who should just be vaccinated. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my port.

No espero que todos comprendan lo anterior... pero... Madagascar puede ser pobre e inestable políticamente hablando, pero en cuestión de Pandemias IS DA BEST

No hay comentarios.: